Health IT Boot Camp
Are you involved with using, buying, or selling Electronic Medical Records
(EMR) hardware or software?
Are you ready to be effective in the health care industry market?
IT in healthcare is in the national spotlight, but rapid market shifts in the healthcare industry are making it increasingly difficult for businesses to achieve and sustain a competitive advantage in health IT. Effective sales and marketing plans require more non-technical staff to understand the fundamental concepts of health IT in order to generate revenue and a return on investment.
Become Better and Faster
Empower business and sales executives with hard-hitting facts and expert insights that can improve performance.
Health IT (Lite) Express Training for Business & Sales Executives is an on-demand, boot camp style training done at the students own pace and usually completes in 8 hours or less.
In just one day, participants can:
- Learn to “talk the talk” of EMR adoption in a Physician Practice
- Understand needs of physicians shopping for an EMR
- Find out how to make smart conclusions and spot problems ahead of time in the EMR sales process
- Discover how to detect the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in EMR adoption for a physician practice
- Training e-Manual - Health IT (Lite) Express Training for Business & Sales Executives: This powerful resource and study tool packs five chapters of high demand information including Fundamental Concepts in Health Care Operations and Health IT, Ambulatory EMR Considerations, Interoperability and Regulatory Standards.
- Health IT (Lite) Audio Webinar Lecture: You get over an hour of audio-visual information directly from the expert in online MP4 formats and/or MP3 and PowerPoint downloads.
- 2011 Health IT (Lite) Comprehension Quiz and Certificate of Completion: The boot camp concludes with a test and interactive rationales that let you learn from your incorrect answers and a printable Certificate of Successful Training.
ASHIM MEMBERSHIP: For a limited time, this boot camp also includes your membership. As a member of the American Society of Health Informatics Managers, you join with hundreds of other individuals who share your enthusiasm and commitment to your career and the Health IT profession. The American Society of Health Informatics Mangers is dedicated to a collective goal—making your career a success! ASHIM members are entitled to member benefits.
- The Saving Connection saves our members an average of $500 a year.
- Members and their families receive access to defined guaranteed issue medical benefits via group insurance contracts, including dental. http://www.selectcompanyinc.com/index.cfm?id=38807
This program has been approved by the AAPC for 5.0 CEUs in Core B.
Who is this for?
- Practice Managers
- IT professionals new to healthcare
- Marketing and Business Development Professionals
Investing in continued Health IT education is fast and easy and for a limited time only $175!
$175 FOR Boot camp HEALTH IT (Lite) PLUS Membership: Value $434 Discount 60% YOU SAVE: $259